[mapguide-users] Re: Fusion using SVN as stated in Directions (JavaScript Error Fusion is Undefined)

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:28:59 EDT 2008

The templates live in the mapguide svn so we can't really change them
until we up the revision of fusion in mapguide.  We are working on a
1.1 release of fusion for the end of summer/early fall that will
hopefully get incorporated into mapguide and provide a bunch of
performance enhancements, bug fixes and some new capabilities.  No
time to give details, too busy coding ... :)

Cheers

Paul