[mapguide-users] Fusion Save Map Issues

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Aug 14 13:25:53 EDT 2008

It's quite possible (actually, I'm pretty sure) that the definition for
the SaveMap widget has changed considerably in Fusion trunk since 1.0.x,
so it's possible that neither Studio nor Maestro will generate these
correctly.

Also, the code in the SaveMap widget catches MapGuide exceptions, but
does not catch generic PHP exceptions.  You may get more information
from that code by adding a section like this after the MapGuide catch:

catch (Exception $e)

{

  echo "ERROR: " . $e->GetMessage() . "\n";

  exit;

}

Jason

From: Andrew DeMerchant
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Fusion Save Map Issues

It may be an incompatibility in Studio that's the problem then - because
my xml certainly doesn't look anything like that. I'll give it a try in
Maestro a little later, and then if that doesn't work, I'll edit the xml
myself...