[mapguide-users] Fusion Save Map Issues

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Aug 14 17:32:26 EDT 2008

The page size (dimensions and margins) are hard-coded to inches for DWF
layouts.  I guess you could put in an enhancement request at the Fusion
project to parameterize the units for the page size as well; that might
be important for non-US/Canadian page layouts.

Do you mean for the image size for raster images?  This is in pixels by
default.  I'm not sure if using inches for this makes sense, as it
depends on the DPI of our output device.  There doesn't appear to be a
function signature for RenderMap that allows you to specify DPI, and I'm
not sure if PNG/GIF allow you to embed this metadata anyway...

Jason

From: Rock Beans
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Fusion Save Map Issues

Have you found a way to change the unit type to Inches without editing
the PHP code? By the way I have it all working now pretty well. Export
as DWF and PNG. Just tweaking as my question relates.