[mapguide-users] login to mapguide server 2.0

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:21:44 EDT 2008

Most likely this is caused by the MapAdmin PHP not being able to write to
the temp directory. You can Google PHPInfo() and make a nice test page that
will display your system settings. Within the PHP.ini you can change the
SAVE_PATH but make sure it's writable to IUSER. I sometimes just add
"Everyone" to save time. If that is not it use PHPInfo to find what config
ini PHP is using. It should be using the one located in the MapGuideOS Web
PHP folder but if not that would also casue some issues.

The Rock