[mapguide-users] Again question about Eastern european charset & king.oracle

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 08:56:11 EDT 2008

Simon Pelicon wrote:

> Hi,
> I have tested this for (č,š,ž,đ) and i see them correctly.
>
> My system settings are:
> Windows Xp:
> Standard And formats: Croatian
> Language:Croatia
> Language for non-unicode programs:Croatian
>
> Web server:
> IIS with PHP
>
> Oracle 10gR2:
> NLS_CHARACTERSET    EE8MSWIN1250
>
> If you enter this characters for example in feature Label as constant
> expression do you see them correctly?

Yes, I see them correctly. After setting up all possible settings it seems
I'm very close: I don't have ?'s anymore, but still see C instead of Č and S
instead of Š. With FDO2FDO and dbVisualizer data is still correctly
displayed. Should I look at viewer's meta tags or this doesn't have to do
anything with label encoding?