[mapguide-users] Fusion + Oracle datasource problem

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:18:15 EDT 2008

To be honest how does the data source type affect one viewer over the
other. I would think you would have the same issues in both. Most of
the API calls are identical. I know there is a JavaScript compression
fix that should be released soon with Fusion that should speed up
initial loads. I am seeing Fusion being faster in every other area
though personally.

The Rock