[mapguide-users] Fusion - how to set min zoom level?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Aug 22 12:24:49 EDT 2008

I don't have defined scales for my map. I have an initial view location
- In my case, AJAX most certainly does _not_ act like Fusion. In AJAX,
my map loads at 1:147716.....I can use the zoom slider to zoom out to
1:4947533 (plenty far!). In Fusion, it loads at 1:146319, but like I
say, the zoom slider is all the way at the bottom...I can't zoom out
anymore. I can't even type in a new scale manually...

Andrew