[mapguide-users] Manipulating Maps in a Session, .NET API

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Tue Aug 26 03:20:51 EDT 2008

Hi Nothi,

Please see Maestro API: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro

You need to reference OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.dll and
MapGuideDotNetApi.dll libraries to get started. Then look for
RuntimeClasses.RuntimeMap, I'll see to post some coding examples on Wiki
page.

It's still thin on documentation but if you have some previous experience
with managed MG API then it's rather straightforward. Kenneth also did a
great job of enabling (de)serialization fro an to managed types.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic