[mapguide-users] User re-authentication

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Aug 27 09:22:50 EDT 2008

As for the "re-authentication", you will have to make the browser clear
its authentication if you have not manually created the sessionId.
Once you create the sessionId, the sessionId is tied to the user. AFAIK,
you cannot re-assign the sessionId to another user.
This means that you can only create a new session, and the new session
does not have access to any of the other session's stuff, such as the
runtime map.
You might be able to copy resources between two sessions, if you log
into a third session as Administrator.

You cannot get a listing of the resources in the previous session, so
you will have to make a list of resources, and then copy them.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S