[mapguide-users] Manipulating Maps in a Session, .NET API

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Aug 27 13:05:22 EDT 2008

I have not used tiles, so I don't know how that is done.
If you just want to create tiles, Kori Maleski has done a great job with
a builder:
http://www.websoftdev.com/download.cfm

I'm guessing that tile (0,0) is has the same upper left coordinates as
your map extent.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S