[mapguide-users] Bypassing initial view at startup

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Fri Aug 29 04:39:56 EDT 2008

First of all, thanks for the speedy responses! Glad to know I was on the
right track. As a bit of bed-time reading last night I revisited the
Developer's Guide and it also confirmed the way to go. RTFM, eh?!

I need the map to go straight to the coords/scale passed in via a URL's
querystring, so the JavaScript (two step) suggestion won't cut it. I also
don't want to dabble with the base code for the reasons you mentioned.

I very much like the idea of the PHP page redirecting to the viewer, so
thanks for that one.

When I get this sorted I'll put in on the wiki.

Thanks again
Stuart