[mapguide-users] Uploading Shapefile to Map for Immediate Display Problem

kevin_t tai_kevin at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:05:50 EST 2008

I like to set it up so that people can upload shapefiles from their computer
to my mapguide map and have it immediately add it as a layer to my map and
show up on screen immediately.  Does anybody know how to implement this
functionality?  Or know where to download one that works?

I have inherited customization in PHP code that does this but it's not
working and I am unable to fix it.

The map is located at:
http://204.244.79.12/mapguide2009/uploadshp/canada_frameset.php
Under Tasks on the right > Upload Shapefile

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.