[mapguide-users] Show Multiple Properties for selection

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 17 04:38:59 EST 2008

There is a "One to many" / "Many to many" property on the FeatureSource.

But as I understand it, joins are meant to supplement a feature with
additional attributes.
If my understanding holds, you can never have multiple rows attached to
a single feature,
and I am pretty sure that the viewer won't show it.

If you obtain the join key, you can select the rows from the database,
and display them.
That will be much easier than trying to get the viewer to display these
extra rows.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S