[mapguide-users] External SHP file Refresh?

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Dec 17 18:48:54 EST 2008

I could be wrong, but I think the issue is with the connection and cached data. Updating (and I mean saving, not just previewing) the Data Connection in Studio attempts to drop any current connection data that are cached in the server because they are now out of date. The save should be part of the magic. You may be able to execute a save programmatically and achieve the same thing.

Dave