[mapguide-users] using Map3D styled feature layers in MapGuide

Warren Medernach wmedernach at rand.com
Sat Dec 20 09:58:54 EST 2008

Hi Jeff,
I don't believe the.layer file, as it is, can be loaded into MapGuide.
I suppose it could be tweaked/modified to match the xml structure of a layer def in MapGuide, and then pushed into MapGuide via the MapAgent tool.  But the easist method is probably just publishing the layer directly to MapGuide from AutoCAD Map.

Hope this helps.
Warren M