[mapguide-users] session problem

D.S.KUMAR sasikumar05 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:24:22 EST 2008

hello to the members,

I have installed mapguide opensource in a xp system and it worked well in
that local host.

i have altered the ajaxtiledviewersample.php with my own data and it did
well and also able to access the sample through another xp system on the
same lan.

i tried to install the same in another lan system (xp) with dual ip
configured. while installation the antivirus software given an warning that
mapguide listens for incoming connection requests and checked ok.

when i tried to install the sample application and data it worked well.

but the problem started when i invoked maestro.

it showed the login page and on giving ok it has given the error session
expired error 559.

and in case of login page it showed connection problem

Then,
i uninstalled and reinstalled the same but this time antivirus didn't give
any warning message.

as it still doesn't worked i have uninstalled the application in the first
system and tried reinstalling in the second. but no use ......

few doubts i have is:
whether it maintains any cache...
whether it is maintains any registry entries

on uninstalling the mapguideopensource2.0 folder is not deleted any issue
with this

any help in this will be greatly helpful

with regards,
Sasikumar Deena