[mapguide-users] Debugging .NET Application

Iniya f2000342 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:02:49 EST 2008

I have mapguide application developed using .NET. This is a small portion of
a larger .NET application.
The .NET application is setup as a solution with multiple projects to work
with SVN.
I want to add my mapguide code to one of the projects in this solution. How
can I debug the code if I run a solution with mapguide code added to one of
the projects in VS2005?
the mapguide application works only when it is run as a website i.e
http://localhost/Mainwebapp/Mapguideapp/main.aspx. Anybody done this before?

Thanks
Iniya