[mapguide-users] Fusion and google earth widget

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:22:31 EST 2008

Brad,

Unfortunately not.  It is possible to do it using custom javascript
and some poking around in the code.  My intention is to support all
the OpenLayers layer types through the ApplicationDefinition so you
could specify a Google layer in the ApplicationDefinition (or any
other 'external' data source for that matter).

Cheers

Paul