[mapguide-users] Differences between UMN MapServer & MapGuide...

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Tue Feb 12 09:13:21 EST 2008

Paul,

You've finally helped me to figure out what might be going on with my
setup. The thought has crossed my mind several times about moving to a
different application framework. Your description of the Chameleon
framework seems right on par with my experiences with it. What
frameworks do you have experience using along with MapServer? Thanks.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer