[mapguide-users] WMS Consumption and Coordinate Transformation

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Feb 12 15:35:08 EST 2008

Crap.  Sorry Andy.  You didn't actually expect me to read your entire
email, did you? ;)

Have you looked at the configuration file options for the FDM WMS
provider?  I don't know for sure, but perhaps you could load something
like this as resource content (as a config file) in MapGuide, specifying
the coordinate system?

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/browser/trunk/Providers/WMS/Src/UnitTest/CubeS
erver_WMS_Config.xml

Jason

From: Andy Morsell
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] WMS Consumption and Coordinate
Transformation

But the WMS request result is actually the reprojected image, so it's
done at the WMS server level rather than by MapGuide.  The two links in
my initial email illustrate that.  They're the same request to the same
WMS source data but using different EPSG codes and bounding box
coordinates.  MapGuide just needs to be able to send the proper WMS
request which is why I think it is breaking before it makes the request.