[mapguide-users] change default selection icon

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 06:31:03 EST 2008

Hi All,
           How can i change the by default pointer icon to different icons when we use to select different tool functions like when we pan i want to show hand as compared to showing selection pointer similarly for zooming and other features i want to change to more relevant icon as compared default selection pointer icon.

I am using MGOS 1.2 ,can anybody suggest me how to proceed in this !!

Thks
Max !