[mapguide-users] Issue with MGOS2.0 Beta 2

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jan 1 12:58:04 EST 2008

Brad,
I also had some issues installing and getting it to work alongside MGE 2008
with both running IIS.  I decided to not go the IIS / Apache side-by-side
route (although I'm sure that would have worked fine).  Instead, I decided
to invest the time to set up some VMWare virtual machines so that I can more
easily test the releases in isolated environments with a minimum of
opportunity for conflicts.  I am currently testing MGOS 2 Beta successfully
this way and so far it is working well.  I have by no means been able to
load test or put it through it's paces, so don't have much feedback on
stability yet.

http://www.vmware.com/products/server/

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.