[mapguide-users] Issue with MGOS2.0 Beta 2

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Jan 1 13:17:55 EST 2008

Thanks Andy,  we are using Apache with MGE2008 but Jim O. had problems
installing some dll files with the new beta software.  I like the idea of
using the VMW software for testing so we will not corrupt or lose anything.
Please let me know if I can test your new demo site via email if possible.
thanks