[mapguide-users] Alternative to AutoDesk MagGuide Studio

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jan 1 15:54:13 EST 2008

You were right, google code is way easier.
I have set up the project here:
http://code.google.com/p/mapstudioos/

Unfortunately, I did not figure out how to import and mix my current
repo's, so there is no prior commit history avalible.

As an upside, there is now a bug-tracker, and I encourage people to
write bug reports into the tracker.
I will use that to focus my efforts on items that are needed, rather
than my current random work.

Thanks for suggesting google code.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S