[mapguide-users] Get selected layers from server side

Ivan Milicevic Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Mon Jan 7 02:37:21 EST 2008

You're wellcome :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jim O'Leary
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:48 PM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Get selected layers from server side

Yes, this works. The part that I was missing was:

selection.Open(resourceService, mapName);

When you do this, you give the selection object access to the session
through the resource service object. Then it knows the layers that the
user
selected. Much cleaner than the JavaScript route.

Thanks.

http://www.nabble.com/Get-selected-layers-from-server-side-tp14628979s16