[ZS1] [mapguide-users] Translating label icons at main toolbar

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jan 8 15:10:12 EST 2008

AFAIK, you cannot change the labels, tooltip etc. on the built in items.
Instead, you have to create a new "item" (button, menu, ...) and give it
the "Type" from the desired action.

Ex: If you want to set the "Get Printable Page" tooltip, you add a new
command of type "Get Printable Page".
You can now change the text on this copy of the command.
Just use this command instead of the "Built-in" one.
It would have been nice to have these in a translation file, like the
other Viewer strings.

You might get away with editing the WebLayout xml.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S