[mapguide-users] Select a point and make sql query

JeromeA PraktikantTA3 at stuttgart-airport.com
Wed Jan 9 10:11:43 EST 2008

Hi,

as you know I'm quite new to MG and php %-|. So here is my question.
I want to select a point on my map and send its information to a php script
to make a database query. How does it work with the invoke url? I want to
send e.g. the id of the selected point to the php and  make a "normal" sql
query like $sql= Select * from xy where id=$currentselection. Is that
possible or how do I have to realize this?

Thanx for your help,

Jerome

MGE 2008 trial on Windows Server 2003 with IIS and PHP
MG Studio 2008 trial on Win XP.