[mapguide-users] [ZS1] Translating label icons at main toolbar

lmbap luisbap at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:20:36 EST 2008

Hello again and thanks for the tip.
I'm only working for now with MGE2008. I duplicated the buttons and almost
everything is working fine, with one exception:

The Zoom Flyout menu is not showing the Label text but the Command Name in
the predefined buttons (Zoom Selection, Zoom Rectangle and Initial Map
View).
This is strange to me because in the Context Menu it works fine and if I add
another command to the Zoom Flyout menu (like Initial Center and Scale) it
shows the label text.
If I try to change the Command name for the same text as in the label, the
site returned an error:
"Type 'OSGeo.MapGuide.MgObjectNotFoundException' in Assembly
'MapGuideDotNetApi, Version=1.2.0.4103, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=6416a18f8953383b' is not marked as serializable."

If I drop the flyout menu and put all buttons in a row I have no problems,
but I would like to keep the flyout menu. This is a bug or a feature?

LB