[mapguide-users] Future of Web Studio

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Wed Jan 9 17:31:49 EST 2008

Hi All,

If anyone has taken a look at the svn changelogs for Web Studio, they will
notice that short from a few bug fixes, it hasn't been effectively updated
with new features for over a year now.

I think that web studio makes a great environment for ad hoc authoring of
maps and spatial data, without needing to pony up cash for MapGuide Studio.
But at the moment its utility is severly limited, in my opinion.

I was wondering if there are any plans for new features in Web Studio (like
a sorely needed web layout editor ;-) )

- Jackie