[mapguide-users] Mapguide Server memory continuous grow

lmbap luisbap at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:32:56 EST 2008

Hi all,
I'm using Mapguide Server 2008 and I realized that some functionalities like
"Query" (included in dotnetviewersamples) sometimes stop to work, don't
return results, the fields in the dropdown lists appear blank and start to
have some anormal behaviour.
Looking for the reason I think that happens when the memory usage for the MG
2008 server get bigger than 400Mb (and that happens really fast).
Does anyone know if that behaviour could be result of an excessive memory
usage and if there is a way to avoid this fast increase?

thanks in advance
LB