[mapguide-users] Working around/Disabling FastCGI in MGOS 1.2

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Sun Jan 13 21:10:07 EST 2008

Hi list,

At one of our client's production sites, we are having stability issues with
FCGI that has been well documented around here and on trac.

Is there any way to work around or disable the use of FCGI in IIS?

I am aware this issue is resolved in MGOS 2.0, but that is currently beta
and unsuitable for production use, and it would also break the MapGuide
Studio 2008 that we just bought for them.

- Jackie