[mapguide-users] Raster Tiling - rasterconfig.php

Saso saso at sl-king.si
Wed Jan 16 04:18:04 EST 2008

Hi,

After your suggestion to look jasons rasterconfig.php script, we found out,
that script only work with extensions with non-capital letters.

So in my case there was 2 raster image file extension with .tif and other 4
with .TIF

We added value .TIF to rasterconfig.php in line 24:
define ("IMAGEEXT", "/(png)|(jpg)|(tif)|(tiff)|(ecw)|(sid)|(gif)|(TIF)/");

Thank you Frank, for help me out.

Kind regards,
Sašo