[mapguide-users] MgCoordinateSystemTransform now abstract class?

Jim O'Leary jo at pat.ca
Thu Jan 17 18:12:46 EST 2008

Has MgCoordinateSystemTransform become an abstract class in MGOS 2.0? I get
this message when I try to make an object from it:

Cannot create swig object type: MgCoordinateSystemTransform as the
underlying object is abstract in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions....

-----
Jim O’Leary

Technical
Consultant

Pacific Alliance
Technologies

2nd Floor, 24 East 4th Ave, Vancouver
 BC, Canada
V5T1E8

TEL 604.676.6000 TOL 877.691.9171 FAX 604.682.0962

WEB  http://www.pat.ca/ www.pat.ca