[mapguide-users] Fusion

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Fri Jan 18 08:44:56 EST 2008

OK, thanks for the update.

Brian  Berdel
McMahon Associates, Inc.
p: 215.283.9444
www.mcmtrans.com
-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Spencer
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 8:14 AM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Fusion

Brian,

The fusion package included in beta 2 probably has some outstanding
problems that have already been fixed (in particular, the templates
needed some love).  I don't recall an issue with toggling layer
visibility, but I would rather have you test the latest version before
we investigate further.

We have a short list of important defects to resolve and then we will be
posting a separate package with Fusion that can be used to update beta 2
to the latest version.  At this point, I recommend waiting a few days
for us to post this and then try this again.

Cheers

Paul