[mapguide-users] Issue with Google Maps Mashup with Mapguide

JavedPune jaspune at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:10:57 EST 2008

Hey

I am using google maps mash up code provided by Andy Morsell. I am doing
almost every thing as mentioned in the code the only thing I have changed is
the Feature resource. When I try to request.responseXML; it gives blank XML.
I am checking that with alert(xmlDoc.xml);.

Can some one please help me in this. Code snippet is provided as well

Regards
Javed
---
Code Snippet
request.open('GET', 'MuniMarkers.php', true);
request.onreadystatechange = function() {
if (request.readyState == 4) {
var xmlDoc = request.responseXML;