[mapguide-users] MgCoordinateSystemTransform now abstract class?

Jim O'Leary jo at pat.ca
Sat Jan 19 16:47:10 EST 2008

I wish they had left in the constructor. All my pre 2.0 code will break when
clients upgrade.

JasonBirch wrote:

> API cleanup, part of RFC 35:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc35
>
> Jason
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: Jim O'Leary
> Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] MgCoordinateSystemTransform now abstract
> class?
>
> I didn't read anywhere that MgCoordinateSystemTransform had become
> abstract.
> I wonder if this is a new feature or an unintended bug.

-----
Jim O’Leary

Technical
Consultant

Pacific Alliance
Technologies

2nd Floor, 24 East 4th Ave, Vancouver
 BC, Canada
V5T1E8

TEL 604.676.6000 TOL 877.691.9171 FAX 604.682.0962

WEB  http://www.pat.ca/ www.pat.ca