[mapguide-users] Issue with Google Maps Mashup with Mapguide

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Jan 21 13:51:18 EST 2008

Okay, so it looks like you are using some of the Google Earth files and
trying to adapt them to work with Google Maps..... It's starting to make
more sense now.

Are you getting any error messages when you open that file by itself in a
browser?  If not, do you have debugging turned on in PHP?  You have the line
that would write the marker elements commented out so you definitely aren't
going to get valid XML, but are you seeing any output with the echo line on
line 40?  Is your field called TEST a valid field in the IBI feature source?

Andy

  _____