[mapguide-users] Fusion support in MapStudio OS

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:44:33 EST 2008

Brad,

Fusion will work with older versions of MapGuide but you cannot store
the ApplicationDefinition in the server.  This means that tools like
MapStudio will not allow you to edit ApplicationDefinition resources
on older versions  of MapGuide.  You have to edit them by hand and
store them with the index.html file (the templates have example
ApplicationDefiniton files that should work if you just load the
index.html file without supplying an application definition path in
the Library).

Cheers

Paul