[mapguide-users] Initial Map-Load Time

Denis Lalonde denlalonde at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 11:19:58 EST 2008

The first user of the day to "hit" my MG site (MGE 2008) always has to wait about 20 seconds for the initial map to load. Once the map is loaded, subsequent map actions take a very acceptable 2 seconds or even less. Also, other users who log onto the site at about the same time as user1 do not see this initial delay. If however, there is extended period of server inactivity, this initial map delay returns. (I assume once all session have expired)
Is there a way to avoid this initial map loading delay?