[mapguide-users] Select Features from Task Frame

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 23:50:03 EST 2008

Hi All,

            I able to search and filter the results and then display it in the task pane with zoomto view hyperlink ,so if user click on the zoom icon it use to go to that location and show the parcel/land with on the fly marker.Now what i am looking for is that with the same click icon ,i want to zoom to that location as well as select the feature with property info of that item displayed in the property pane. I tried SelXml()but i use to get error ,Anyone have idea how to getXml of each features dispalyed in the task pane list and then get the property info of that selected feature.

Thks
Max !!