[mapguide-users] Error building Linux MGOS 2.0

Dorin did_1414 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 01:30:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

It didn't work. I had the same error:

/usr/src/mapguide-2.0.1/Common/Renderers/.libs/libMgRenderers.so:
undefined reference to `gdFontCacheShutdown'
 /usr/src/mapguide-2.0.1/Common/Renderers/.libs/libMgRenderers.so:
 undefined reference to `gdFontCacheSetup'
 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 make[3]: *** [mgserver] Error 1

I think the errors are from the 2 unresolved reference, from the gd library, but I don't know how I solved this.
Any ideea?

best regards