[mapguide-users] Best Db/FDO connection with MGOS 2.0.1 ?

gimbrogno magnitudo9 at email.it
Mon Jul 7 06:50:34 EDT 2008

Hi all ,

I am trying to connect Mapguide Open Source via FDO provider with a
postgresql+postgis without success!
It was the best solution for me, but unfortunatelly I am not able to make
this connection to work, so I ask you what is the best way to connect
Mapguide with a db to draw some points of interest stored in two kinds of
tables for two different type of geometry in the same database.

I would not to use Oracle, but I accept any advice...

Thanks a lot in advance