[mapguide-users] radio button instead of check box in legend. Is it possible?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jul 8 02:15:44 EDT 2008

That depends on how much work you are willing to do.
There is no support for this in the viewer, so you have to do it yourself.

The places to fix are the files legend*.templ and legend*.aspx/php/jsp.

In any case, it is likely to be very messy, depending on some special
group name or other non-obvious setup. You will also have trouble
upgrading if you change the viewer files.

Instead, I suggest you add an extra frame somewhere, and keep the
radio buttons there, and the layers invisible in the legend.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S