[mapguide-users] postgis with sudio 2009

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jul 8 05:12:39 EDT 2008

Do you mean that you have no FDO PostGIS provider in your "Providers
list" inside Studio?

If so, you must update the file "providers.xml" in the folder
"C:\program files\mapguideopensource\server\bin\FDO".
After updating the file, you must restart both the MapGuide server, as
well as Studio.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S