[mapguide-users] (no subject)

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:45:46 EDT 2008

if you look at the patch on that ticket, you will see that FF3 appends
the encoding to the utf8

Mapguide is hardwired to match on Content-Type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded and crashes on anything else..

For MG 1.0 You will need to recompile Mapguide yourself, applying the
patches to the source

For the effort involved your going to find it easier to upgrade to the
latest stable version 2.01

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
<ks at geograf.dk> wrote:
> Did you try to change the request from a POST to a GET?
> Some explanation here:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/378
>
> I have seen a fix that required only changes to the javascript files, but I
> can't find it.
>
> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
>

> girish kumar bv skrev:
>
> hi all,
>
> Can anyone tell me if any fix is available to run mapguide 1.0 applications
> on firefox 3.0
>
> regards,
> girish

Zac Spitzer -