[mapguide-users] What transforms does MGOS 2.0.1 support?

djonio djonio at miami-airport.com
Thu Jul 10 13:57:30 EDT 2008

Did an Fdo2Fdo on that pesky table to SDF format. MG/MG Studio 2009 renders
this and seems to like it ok.
SO ... it looks like I have answered my own question.

At least in my case there are some obvious problems between
FdoKingOracle_Win32_FDO_3_3_v0_7_4 and MGOS 2.0.1 that are not related to
EPSG tags.

... I looks like "FDO is not FDO is not FDO" or maybe better stated "there
are degrees" of "FDOnis" ....

r,
dennis