[mapguide-users] IIS 5 Installation error

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Jul 10 21:15:46 EDT 2008

I can definitely confirm that it works on Windows 2000 - I've installed
a bunch of times now on various win2k boxes, without that error....Maybe
try downloading it again, and running it from the C drive (instead of
burning it to a disc, or running it from the network - though that works
fine for me too). Anyway, I really don't have much in the way of
suggestions - just wanted to let you know that it does work (at least in
my cases).

Andrew