[mapguide-users] mapguide intergration

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Tue Jul 15 08:45:56 EDT 2008

Hi List

Man I am frustrated!

I added a shapefile using Autodesk Sudio 2009, and it display correctly.

I then tried to use Maestro and/or WebStudio to add the Concat statement,
but the result is that I end up with a map not displaying the points.

I also loaded the points shapefile into postgis. I use Quantum to view the
table and it display 100%. (Postgres 8.2) I then created a db connection
from Maestro (1.0.7.40948) and tried to add a layer using the data
connection defined. I have specified the Custom Editor and Generic editor
settings to make sure even the schema is defined. I also tested the
connection and no errors were displayed. I did add a layer that connects to
the database and saved it. The minute I want to add the layer style (point)
I keep on getting an error:

An Error occurred saving: The remote server returned an error: (559)
MgDbXmlException.:

An exception occurred in DB XML component.

Error: XML Indexer: Parse error in document at line, 25 char 22, Parse
message: Element ‘ForegrountColor’ is not valid to content model:

‘((FillPattern, ForegroundColor,BackgroundColor).ExtendedData1)’

Exception occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.UpdateDocument at
line 601 in file

D:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_27.16\mgdev\server\src
\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.ccp

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards

Andre

   _____