[mapguide-users] creating markups when using flexlayout?

Dave Brett dbrett at digitalglobe.com
Wed Jul 16 17:28:09 EDT 2008

i need to allow the user to digitize a simple rectangle on the map.  from
that rectangle i need to gather "metadata" about the rectangle such and
location(lat/lon), map projection, etc...  I would like to dump this meta
into the taskpane.

The problem is that I can not find any examples/docs on how to perform this
simple task using the fusion layout.  I have found examples for the AJAX
viewer and OpenLayers but still cant get things to work.  I am hoping I am
just missing something simple... as things dont appear to be as simple as
they once were in MG6.x.

dave