[mapguide-users] Using .NET Api to connect from a different Machine

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jul 17 10:21:00 EDT 2008

AFAIK, it should work then.
Do you have both port 2812 and 2811 open on both machines?

Since you are using .Net, you could also use the Web API.

I have wrapped most of the calls in the MaestroAPI, so they appear to be
native .Net classes:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/MaestroAPI

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S